After install Office / Excel 365 - The user no longer sees the familiar method for importing webquery report data. Instead they see the options below.
The solution involves opening the Excel options and finding and re-enabling the legacy import options. See below.
Click on the "File Menu" and on the bottom left corner you should see the "Options" selection - click this:
- You should now be viewing all the options for Microsoft Excel - in particular we want to select "Data" - the third option from the top on the left shown below:
- Once you click "Data" - not on the right on the bottom is a list of checkboxes under "Show legacy data import wizards"
- Check (at least) the "From Text" legacy import option.
- Press the "OK" button.
- Open a new workbook.
- Navigate to the "Data" menu to active the Data Ribbon options as per normal.
- Choose the "Get Data" - the first option on the left hand side.
- When the dropdown menu appears - notice there is a Legacy Wizards Option - select that and you should see the option for the old import which proceeds as you'd expect. (Shown below)