This report is the cornerstone used to marry your high level budgeting values against how many of those hours have been scheduled – that is, a person has been assigned to these hours, and then to ultimately gauge actual hours worked as the period progresses. Scheduling can be done directly from the report by double-clicking on the "Scheduled Hrs" cell. When you do this, a pop-up will allow you to assign persons. As a convenience, the last person to be in this store is filled in to allow you to avoid searching if the person is a routine visitor. You can change the user by typing in a different name and using the autofill feature. If you have access to alter the budgeted hours, you can also make changes to the budgeted hours for a given day by double-clicking the relevant report cell.
The report will display rows for every day / store combination during the time frame you choose, regardless if an
Default Columns In This Report
- Chain / Retailer
- Store #
- Budget Date
- Budget Week#
- Budget Day (Of Week)
- Wk Budget Hrs – the total number of hours budgeted in the given week
- Day Budget Hrs - the number of hours allocated for time spent merchandising for the day
- Day Scheduled Hrs - the number of hours currently scheduled to be covered by a merchandiser
- Day Budget Vs. Scheduled - the difference between budgeted and scheduled hours currently - can indicate more scheduling needs to be completed.
- Day Actual Hrs – The number of actual hours spent in the store for the given day. It is helpful to compare budget and scheduling.
- Day Actuals Vs. Budget - the number of actual hours spent vs the budget.
- Day Actuals Vs. Scheduled – the number of actual hours spent vs those scheduled.
- Scheduled Users – one of more person scheduled at the location on the given day
- Last Changed - who last set the store budget hours value
- Last Changed By - the user who last made the budget hours change.
Many of the column names are common between reports. We also use abbreviations to save space. To learn about the meaning of a specific column click on the link below for the glossary of column terms.