Default Columns In This Report
- Reference Chain
- Market / Patch
- Store #
- Order Status – 0 | 1 - 0 if the item is not to be ordered in automated order generation.
- Active Business - 0 | 1 - 0 if the item/market/store is not active for supply currently.
- Presence Qty - If non-zero, this will serve as a floor for effective inventory when used in automated order generation
- Max Qty – This is the maximum number of units for this item that can be ordered, if non-zero
- MSRP - optionally set a non-zero retail value to serve as an informational Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price.
- Effective Date - This represents the cost/retail effective date based on the last change made.
- Last Uploaded - This is the date/time of the last uploaded change to the given row.
Many of the column names are common between reports. We also use abbreviations to save space. To learn about the meaning of a specific column click on the link below for the glossary of column terms.