Sharing views externally is one way to share data. However, within your organization you can share views in a more fine grained fashion, if you so choose, using Custom User Groups.
This guide assumes you've created a custom user group and have at least one view which you would like to share. If you haven't done these things, please review the links below first:
To get started (click on all images to enlarge):
- Login to Avantalytics and access Account Settings > Manage Views from the fly-out menu.
- You'll be presented with a list of your views you've created that will look similar to below. In order to share a view you must first check the checkbox "Share Internally". Once you've done that refresh the view list by repeating step 1 until you see the "Share List" option below the view you wish to share.
- To share the view - click the link "Share List" and a pop-over menu should appear on the right. A list of custom user groups should be listed and may look similar to below:
- You can now select a user group and choose "Add Group" to share the view, or if you wish to remove a group you can do so as well. The list of shared groups is shown below and will update as you make changes.
- Once this is complete, each user will have access to utilize your views.