If you are looking to run a report directly from the Report Library, you've come to the right place!
Here's how to get to the Report Library
- Log into Avantalytics.com
- Navigate to the Main Menu column, located on the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on Reporting
- Click on Report Library
- Browse for the report you want, or type keywords into the "Search" bar
- Select Report Options
- Select the variables you want to run in your report
- Select Generate Report
Want to Know More?
This video tutorial demonstrates how to run reports using the State Sales Heat Map. In this video, we will learn:
- How to select the desired parameters for your report, using the Settings Gear
- How to interpret data displayed on the Sales Heat Map
- How to determine what data points to explore and, therefore, which reports to run
- What clicking on states and regions on the State Sales Heat map achieves
- How to run reports directly from the State Sales Heat Map
- How to schedule and export reports
- How to change parameters in a report that you have already run
Did you know?
You can change the parameters of any report you run by double-clicking on the parameter you want changed listed in the blue box located in the upper left-hand corner of the report.